How does Nevada define an entertainment worker?
NRS 618.9906 states “Worker” means a person whose primary occupation is to perform work on a site, including, without limitation, the construction, installation, maintenance, operation, repair or removal of:
- Theatrical scenery, rigging or props;
- Wardrobe, hair or makeup;
- Audio, camera, projection, video or lighting equipment; or
- Any other items or parts which are related to or components of the items described in subsection 1, 2 or 3 and which are used for or in conjunction with the presentation or production of:
- Live entertainment;
- Filmmaking or photography, including, without limitation, motion pictures;
- Television programs, including, without limitation, live broadcasts, closed-circuit broadcasts or videotape recordings and playback;
- Sporting events; or
- Theatrical performances.